By renting a property from Priest Lake
renter agrees to the following:
All refunds or
credits to VISA/MC will be subject to a 5% fee.
* The property is reserved upon receipt
of a reservation payment in the amount of 1/2 the total
rental price & our signed contract by the date
designated on the contract. This fee is refundable only
when the tenant gives 60 or more days notice of
cancellation. Should the tenant cancel giving notice of
less than 60 days, the reservation payment will not be
refunded unless Priest Lake Escapes LLC is able to rent
the property to another party. We will make every effort
to rent the property to someone else in which case your
fee will be fully refunded.
* 8% Idaho tax (6% sales plus 2% tourism tax) and a $50.00 non-refundable cleaning
inspection and outdoor garbage removal fee are not
included in the rental price and will be added to the
* 60 days prior to occupancy, the following is due:
a) Balance of the rent, taxes, & fees.
b) Damage deposit in the amount
specified on the contract. Which will be refunded
after the property has been inspected by Priest Lake
Escapes LLC, & no damage is determined to have
c) $200.00 cleaning deposit (NOT
TO BE CONFUSED WITH A CLEANING FEE. WE ARE NOT A CLEANING SERVICE
AND DO NOT CLEAN, YOU DO) in addition to damage deposit,
which will be returned if the home is left in
same clean condition as upon arrival. We do a hands on inspection
just after your departure.
* For the safety and enjoyment of everyone,
please abide by the following house rules:
* Enjoy every minute of your time while visiting our
* Check-in time is
4:00 p.m., Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
Please respect these
times as the logistics of us getting everything prepared for
the next renters sometimes takes every minute we have, especially if
doesn't do what they are supposed do and we have to fix it.
* Tenant shall not sublet the
* Tenant shall not exceed the maximuto m occupancy allowable for specific
* Tenant shall not exceed the maximum number of allowable vehicles for specific
* Septic system: It is very important that nothing be
flushed down the toilet other than toilet paper (no paper
towels, napkins, feminine products, toilet paper only!)
* Please be respectful of the 10p.m. - 8a.m. quiet hours,
as this is a quiet residential area of people who are
enjoying their vacation too.
* No RVs, Campers or Tents allowed without special permission.
* No smoking indoors.
* Pets are allowed ONLY
in properties designated as "Pets Allowed".
* Fires in fire pits, and indoor fireplaces must never be
left unattended. Please be sure fires are completely
shall leave the home in same clean condition as upon
* Tenant shall not violate any county
ordinance or state law in or about the premises.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The cabin and facilities associated with the use of the
cabin are used solely at the renters risk and anyone
using the property in association with this rental
agreement. The property owner and/or Priest Lake Escapes
LLC will not be held liable for any injury or death
associated with the use of the property under this
agreement under any circumstances. The renter is aware
that this is a recreation area that may not have all the
safe guard to ensure hazard free enjoyment and due care
and caution is advised at all times. Should the unit
become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the
control of Priest Lake Escapes LLC, Priest Lake Escapes
LLC will notify the tenant immediately and refund all
We accept payments
VISA/MC, DISCOVER, CASH,
PERSONAL CHECK, & MONEY ORDER